National “Stop FEMA Day” rallies around the countrySaturday, September 28th at…
Saturday, September 28th at Noon. Please SAVE the DATE.
Please join fellow homeowners AROUND THE NATION affected by FEMA / NFIP / HUD issues.We will have rallies in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana and other states to be announced soon.
Current rally location;
Toms River NORTH High School, Auditorium
1245 Old Freehold Road
Toms River, NJ08753
Additional addresses in the following locations will be announced shortly; Staten Island, Queens, Long Island, Brooklyn, Plaquemines Parish and St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
We would like for you, your family and friends to attend one of our Rallies to show our NATIONAL Unity concerning these issues;
- Raise the dunes to protect our lives and properties.
- Lower flood insurance premiums
- Lower Base Flood Elevations
- Include 2nd homeowners to be eligible to the same programs as primary homeowners
- Re-institute (section 207) Grandfather Clause. Allow it to be transferred to the new owners of the property.
Lets not wait any longer for action from our FEDERAL government. TOGETHER we can make a change
Save the date,Saturday, September 28 at noon.