National “Stop FEMA Day” rallies around the countrySaturday, September 28th at…
Saturday, September 28th at Noon. Please SAVE the DATE
TWO ADDITONAL LOCATIONS ADDED (more coming soon);
Midland Avenue Relief Hub
481 Midland Avenue, Staten Island, New York 10306
Broad Channel American Legion Post 1404
209 Crossbay Blvd, Broad Channel, New York 11693
.Please join fellow homeowners AROUND THE NATION affected by FEMA / NFIP / HUD issues. We will have rallies in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana and other states to be announced soon.
CURRENT RALLY LOCATIONS;
Toms River NORTH High School, Auditorium
1245 Old Freehold Road
Toms River, NJ 08753
Additional locations will be announced shortly in Louisiana, New York, New Jersey and other states.
We would like for you, your family and friends to attend one of our Rallies to show our NATIONAL Unity concerning these issues;
- Lower flood insurance premiums
- Raise the dunes to protect our lives and properties.
- Lower Base Flood Elevations
- Include 2nd homeowners to be eligible to the same programs as primary homeowners
- Re-institute (section 207) Grandfather Clause. Allow it to be transferred to the new owners of the property.
Lets not wait any longer for action from our FEDERAL government. TOGETHER we can make a change
Save the date,Saturday, September 28 at noon.