1) If a homeowner ends up receiving more an additional payout from their flood insurance as a result of this review, what does that mean for their RREM, Build it Back or NY Rising grants?
2) Is FEMA willing to review cases where an underpayment from insurance was caused by incompetence rather than deception?
3) Will policyholders be required to do anything in order to trigger a review?
4) Are the companies that have been identified as potential bad actors in the scandal still able to work on NFIP policies?
5) Why should we trust FEMA to uncover manipulation that happened under its watch and that was exposed by people outside the agency?
Read the full article below for all the answers;
Like this article? Chip in $5