We thank everyone for showing up and supporting each other last night. Over 100 Sandy Survivors showed up in Toms River.
We look forward to meeting Sandy Survivors in Union Beach tomorrow, Thursday, at 7 p.m. at Union Hose Fire Co No 1 , 1124 Florence Ave., Union Beach NJ. All are invited, bring a friend.
We want to personally thank the following speakers/attendees who showed up;
( You can view the full video here )
– Samantah Onokye – From Governor Murphy’s office. She is from Brick, a Sandy Survivor and her child was born on the eve of Superstorm Sandy!
– Sam Viavittine – He runs the 4 billion dollar RREM program (and the young lady who also attended). I personally want to thank you for taking the time to answer every question.
– Ocean County Prosecutor Coronado and Detective Malikowsky for being easy to work with and helpful to all of our members concerning all the Fraudulent Contractors.
– Ocean County Detective Ludwick for personally attending the meeting and answering every question and staying late.
– Brian Brian McAlindin , Esq from Bathgage, Wegener and Wolf law firm. He has represented many Sandy Survivors against Fraudulent Contractors.
Lastly, the Geoghegan family. Jane Lynn-Geoghegan Kevin Geoghegan Brian Robert Geoghegan and Deborah Franzoso . They have been there from the first day of Superstorm Sandy. Even as everyone of their homes was destroyed, they opened up the EMS Station, which their father started decades ago, to host the National Guard – as a command center for months.
They have never stopped helping Sandy Survivors to this day, they even recently spearheaded food and blood drives for flood survivors in Texas recently. Silverton and Toms River are lucky to have such a selfless family in our community.
Thank you to everyone. You are Not alone.
Like this article? Chip in $5