UPDATE – 2/6/18 – (Irregardless if it snows, we will definitely be having meetings this Wednesday and Thursday)
The following state, local officials and attorney will be available at one or both of the meetings:
– Congressman Pallone’s Staff
– Congressman Tom MacArthur ‘s staff
– Chief Woodrow, Union Beach Police Department,
– Detective Eric Ludwick, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office / Sandy Fraud Investigations.
– Brian McAlindin , Esq., from Bathgate Wegener & Wolf
Other elected officials and NJ state agencies are expected to confirm shortly. We will update as they are confirmed.
Please join us:
Where: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 , at 7 pm.
EMS Rescue Station, 81 Maine St., (like the state)
Toms River, NJ 08753
Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7 pm.
Union Hose Fire Company # 1, 1124 Florence Ave.,
Union Beach, NJ 07735.
We are waiting for confirmation from the Governors office, DCA, Dept. of Consumer Affairs, the RREM program and the Monmouth County Prosecutors office to see if they will be in attendance.
Also Media will be in attendance.
All are invited, bring a friend.
Like this article? Chip in $5