Quotes from News Article (VIDEO);
– “The insurance adjuster “downplayed” the damage.
– “He (adjuser) found all kinds of ways to deny our coverage and said the home could be repaired, WHICH WAS NOT TRUE”
– 1 out of every 3 homeowners was REJECTED by NFIP to reopen their claims.
You have the following options;
– Contact the NFIP to re-open your claim. (You will have to rely on NFIP to be fair or fight to be “made whole”)
– Try and obtain FREE legal advice from groups such as Touro Law School, Adopt A House, NYLAG, NJ Lawyers for Justice, Long Term Recovery Groups, etc…. (Many of these organizations are getting overwhelmed with requests….. so HURRY)
– Hire an adjuster to assist you
– Hire an Attorney who specializes in Flood Insurance Claims.
(We URGE that you have a professional represent you).
SFN will be having outreach meetings in your community shortly.
If you have any questions please email us StopFemaNow@gmail.com
Watch News Cast (Click on link)
Like this article? Chip in $5